Virtual Exhibits and Meeting Lounge
WSIA member and non-member firms can reserve a Virtual Exhibit or Meeting Table for their exclusive use during the Insurtech Conference. The Virtual Exhibit Hall and Meeting Lounge offer the opportunity to have an in-platform branded presence and the ability to host meetings at your virtual exhibits or tables and promote your products, services and solutions during the event to other registered participants.
Virtual Exhibits and Meeting Lounge
- Leverage your virtual space as an exhibit or meeting table.
- Connect with other registered participants by accepting in-platform or future meeting requests through the Virtual Exhibit, and chat features.
- Staff a Zoom-based meeting lobby at your Virtual Exhibit, where other participants can enter to video chat live.
- Move participants from the meeting lobby to a private Zoom meeting. Create up to 50 separate, private meetings rooms, with up to 500 total participants at any time.
- Brand a firm-specific webpage within the WSIA Insurtech Conference event with your firm logo and contact information as well as links to your website and social media platforms.
- Provide contact information and photos of firm professionals who will be key contacts accessible to any participant requesting information or meetings with your firm.
- Make marketing materials for products and services available to registered participants who visit the page.
- This may include videos, brochures, and other documents. Customize this content to best leverage your Virtual Exhibit.
- Capture leads from visitors to your Virtual Exhibit as well as information about how many registered participants visit your page.
How to reserve and leverage Virtual Exhibits and Meeting Lounge
|Registration Cost after
February 19, 2021
|WSIA Member Virtual Exhibit or Meeting Table
|Non-member Virtual Exhibit or Meeting Table
- WSIA member and non-member firms may purchase a Virtual Exhibit or Meeting Table during the online registration process. Registration costs are detailed above. Virtual Exhibits and Meeting Tables are nonrefundable.
- Virtual Exhibits and Meeting Tables are offered in the platform to use in the same manner as a trade show booth or Meeting Lounge table. Virtual Exhibits and Meeting Tables are for the sole use of the registering firm.
- Exhibitors may add an Exhibitor Theater to their Virtual Exhibit for an additional cost of $1,000 for WSIA members and $2,000 for non-members.
- WSIA will provide detailed instructions to firms who reserve Virtual Exhibits to aid in the development of their webpages. It is important to provide us with requested information as soon as possible after the request to have timely online access.
- WSIA will host a practice session for firms who reserve Virtual Exhibits in advance of the event, and you can access this how-to webinar video to get the most out of your Virtual Exhibit.
- Virtual Exhibit administrators are encouraged to actively staff their Virtual Meeting Room Lobby each day from 9:00 - 11:00 a.m. ET and 4:00 - 6:00 p.m. ET.
- Private Zoom-based meetings can be held in breakout rooms at Virtual Exhibits anytime from 7:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. ET each day.
- Group demonstrations are not permitted during core content hours between 11:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. ET each day.
- Virtual Exhibit and Meeting Table registration deadline is March 5, 2021.
- All registered exhibitors and table holders will receive detailed instructions from firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the development process for their webpages. Contact Chelsea Lenhart, email@example.com, for questions.
- NEW! EXHIBITOR FAST PITCH included in each Virtual Exhibit or Meeting Table.
- Exhibitor Fast Pitch is included in the purchase of a Virtual Exhibit.
- Each exhibiting firm is responsible for producing a 3-minute branded video introducing an overview of their products, services, and solutions, and advertising their participation in the virtual 2021 WSIA Insurtech Conference.
- Exhibitor Fast Pitch will be made available in the online platform and promoted to registered participants.
- Exhibitor Fast Pitch submission deadline: March 12, 2021
Please note: WSIA does not endorse any products or services. The video file should be in final form and hosted by a third-party provider. Pathable is compatible with the following video providers: YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, Wistia, Videopress, Livestream, IBM, Twitch, DailyMotion, VidYard and Soundcloud (audio files). WSIA will not be responsible for any post-production editing. WSIA reserves the right to withhold the release of an Exhibitor Fast Pitch if it does not meet these specifications, if it is submitted past the published deadline, and/or if it suggests any WSIA endorsement of products or services. WSIA member firms may reference their membership status.
Exhibitor Theater - Add-on!
- Exhibitor Theaters may be purchased at an additional cost of $1,000 for WSIA members and $2,000 for non-members.
- Building upon the popular Exhibitor Showcases of previous years, Exhibitor Theater presentations are LIVE 30-minute interactive Zoom sessions, listed within the published conference agenda and available to all registered participants of the Insurtech Conference.
- Exhibitor Theaters are only available with the purchase of a virtual exhibit package.
- Exhibitor Theater registration deadline: March 5, 2021