Hotel Rooms and Suites
Hotel Room Policies
- When making your reservation, please note that the Annual Marketplace begins at 7:30 a.m. on Monday, September 24, and Packet Pickup/On-site Registration is available starting on Sunday, September 23 from 3:00 - 7:00 p.m. Hotel rooms in the Atlanta area are in great demand, so please use the online link to complete your hotel reservation as soon as possible. Room rates are not guaranteed after July 28.
- WSIA Marketplace hotels include the Atlanta Marriott Marquis, Hyatt Regency Atlanta and Atlanta Hilton. There is currently very limited availability at the Marriott Marquis and Hyatt Regency.
- One room per attendee.
- If a hotel room registrant is not registered for the Annual Marketplace, WSIA reserves the right to cancel the registrant’s hotel room reservation without notice.
Hotel Room Reservations
A link to all hotel reservation sites is included in your confirmation email. There is very limited availability at the Marketplace hotels and it varies from day to day. If you do not find availability at the Marketplace hotels, you may email Vicky Fleming, firstname.lastname@example.org
, to be placed on a waiting list. Vicky will advise if a hotel room would become available at a Marketplace hotel. Hotel room reservations will be canceled if you have not registered for the Marketplace prior to making a hotel reservation.
The following hotels currently show availability online and are located .2 miles, or approximately a six-minute walk, to the Atlanta Marriott Marquis unless noted.
The Westin Peachtree Plaza
210 Peachtree St. NW
The Ellis Hotel
176 Peachtree St NE
Aloft Atlanta Downtown
300 Ted Turner Dr. NW
AC Hotel by Marriott (approximately a 9 minute walk)
101 Andrew J Young International Blvd.
Hotel Room Changes
Sleeping room changes can be made through the hotel reservation link in your WSIA confirmation letter.
- All suites are sold out at this time.
- Suite confirmations will be emailed directly from the hotel, but please allow several weeks to receive. All changes in arrival or departure dates should be emailed to email@example.com.
Food and Beverage Needs in Suites
Once you receive confirmation of your suite type, please coordinate your food and beverage needs with the hotel contacts noted below. Please finalize your food and beverage needs for your suite at least three weeks prior to arrival.
Atlanta Marriott Marquis
Hyatt Regency Atlanta
Hotel Room and Suite Cancellation, No Show Policy, Refund and Credit Card Authorization
A credit card is required to process all reservations for hotel sleeping rooms and suites. Your card will be charged for one night’s room and tax at time of booking. Cancellations can be made up to 14 days prior to your arrival without incurring a one night’s room and tax penalty. Should you make any changes to your reservations after that time or shorten your stay, your one night’s deposit will be forfeited. If you fail to arrive on your confirmed arrival date, your reservation will be canceled for all nights and your deposit will be forfeited. There will be no refunds for cancellations 14 days prior to arrival. Note: WSIA room cancellation policy differs from the hotel policies.
Please email Debbie Hill at firstname.lastname@example.org with any special needs or dietary requirements.