Virtual Platform Features
1:1 Meeting Scheduling
- Connect with other registered participants by requesting and accepting in-platform, 1:1 meeting requests. See a demo here.
- Host 30-minute, private videoconference meetings with up to 32 invited participants.
- Easily import appointments scheduled in the platform to Outlook or other calendar tools.
Live Sessions and Webinars
- Daily live sessions providing insights on industry disruption and transformation opportunities.
- Conference sessions will highlight the imperative of developing a digital strategy, including artificial intelligence, data analytics and other solutions designed to expand markets, collaborate, streamline the distribution chain and enhance the customer experience.
- The Keynote Presentation will feature Deb Smallwood, Strategy Meets Action, and a formula for a new approach that produces the exponential change necessary for real digital transformation.
- See the full event schedule here.
Virtual Exhibits and Meeting Lounge
- Connect with other registered participants by accepting in-platform or future meeting requests through the Virtual Exhibit, and chat features.
- Staff a Zoom-based meeting lobby at your Virtual Exhibit, where other participants can enter to video chat live.
- Move participants from the meeting lobby to a private Zoom meeting. Create up to 50 separate, private meetings rooms, with up to 500 total participants at any time.
- Brand a firm-specific webpage within the WSIA Insurtech Conference event with your firm logo and contact information as well as links to your website and social media platforms.
- Provide contact information and photos of firm professionals who will be key contacts accessible to any participant requesting information or meetings with your firm.
- Make marketing materials for products and services available to registered participants who visit the page.
- This may include videos, brochures, and other documents. Customize this content to best leverage your Virtual Exhibit.
- Capture leads from visitors to your Virtual Exhibit as well as information about how many registered participants visit your page.
- Learn more about the Virtual Exhibits and Meeting Lounge here.
Searchable Participant List and Private Messaging
- Find other registered participants by name, company, lines of business or other descriptors in the platform participant list.
Earn points toward prizes by completing your profile, joining sessions, starting conversations with other registered participants, visiting Virtual Exhibits and interacting with the virtual platform.
For questions, please contact Chelsea Lenhart at 816.799.0853 or firstname.lastname@example.org.