WSIA Education Foundation Rogan Cup Golf Tournament
Competitive or Leisure Play
Wednesday, March 4
8:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. | Desert Springs Golf Club, Palm Course
Don't miss this unique opportunity to support the WSIA Education Foundation. The golf event will return to the greens at the Desert Springs Golf Club, Palm Course, adjacent to the JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort & Spa. Come enjoy a morning of networking with your colleagues as we raise funds for the WSIA Education Foundation's work to encourage educational development for those interested in careers in the wholesale, specialty and surplus lines industry. Players can choose between competing for the Rogan Cup or registering for leisure play.
Opportunities to Participate
- For golfers who would like a more competitive form of play.
- Register a team of four players for $5,000.
- There will be reservations for up to 25 teams (100 golfers).
- For golfers who prefer less competitive play. You can register as an individual or sign up to be paired with a foursome.
- $350 per individual golfer not registering with a team.
- Register a team of four players for $1,400.
- There will be reservations for up to 10 teams (40 golfers).
||Check-in and breakfast, with driving range available
||Golf Staging Area
||Luncheon and Awards Reception
Sponsors receive recognition on the WSIA Summit website, Foundation website and on event signage and related messaging. Please contact Denise Marshall, firstname.lastname@example.org, with sponsorship questions.
GOLD - $5,000
SILVER - $2,500
BRONZE - $1,500
If your are participating in golf and your flight plans dictate that you book a Wednesday night stay, you can book via the reservation link in your confirmation letter. Please contact Vicky Fleming, email@example.com, with questions.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- All requests must be made in writing. Please email requests to Denise Marshall at firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds will be processed within two weeks after request.
- Requests received by the WSIA office by January 10 will be subject to a $50 administrative fee.
- Requests received between January 11 and February 3 will be subject to a 50% cancellation charge.
- There will be no refunds after February 3.
- After February 11, you must register on-site.