Hotel Rooms & Suites
The 2020 Underwriting Summit will be held at the JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort & Spa in Palm Desert, CA. Please note that:
- Hotel rooms are available at the JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort & Spa and at the Marriott Desert Springs Villas II, which is accessible by a short shuttle ride.
- Registering for the meeting does not reserve or guarantee a sleeping room.
- When making your reservation, please plan to arrive on Sunday, March 1 and depart on Wednesday, March 4.
- The event will kick off on Sunday evening with the Opening Reception. On Monday, all attendees are encouraged to attend the Opening Breakfast and keynote speaker at 7:00 a.m., which will include the association's annual business meeting and awards presentation, followed by our keynote speaker.
Hotel Room Reservations and Policies
- One sleeping room per registered attendee.
- Links to both hotel reservations options are included in your WSIA registration confirmation. Please note that you must register for the meeting prior to making a hotel reservation.
- If a hotel room registrant is not registered for Underwriting Summit, WSIA reserves the right to cancel the registrant's hotel room reservation without notice.
- When making reservations online, please note that Underwriting Summit begins at 5:00 p.m. on Sunday, March 1, and Packet Pickup/On-site Registration is available starting on Sunday, March 1 from 1:00 - 6:00 p.m. and ends Wednesday, March 4 at Noon.
- We anticipate that hotel rooms will sell out, so please use the online link included in your registration confirmation to complete your hotel reservation as soon as possible. Room rates are not guaranteed after February 11.
Hotel Room Changes
Sleeping room changes can be made through the hotel reservation link in your hotel confirmation letter.
Meeting Space Form
To reserve a meeting room complete and submit the online Meeting Space Form. Forms will not be processed until your firm has registered the required number of delegates for the space requested.
- All suites reservations must be made through the reservations link. Contact Vicky Fleming, firstname.lastname@example.org, with questions.
- Suite reservation requests prior to the night of Sunday, March 1 or after the night of Wednesday, March 4 will be handled on space available basis.
- You must be registered for the meeting prior to reserving a suite. Only one suite per firm will be available.
- Suite confirmations will be emailed directly from the hotel. All changes in arrival or departure dates should be made with the hotel.
Food & Beverage Needs in Suites
Once you receive confirmation of your suite type, please coordinate your food and beverage needs with the hotel contact noted below. Please finalize your food and beverage needs for your suite at least two weeks prior to arrival.
Sr. Event Manager, JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort & Spa
Hotel Room and Suite Cancellation, No Show Policy, Refund and Credit Card Authorization
- A credit card is required to process all reservations for hotel sleeping rooms and suites.
- Your card will be charged for one night’s room and tax at time of booking.
- Cancellations can be made up to 14 days prior to your arrival without incurring a one night’s room and tax penalty. Should you make any changes to your reservations after that time or shorten your stay, your one night’s deposit will be forfeited.
- If you fail to arrive on your confirmed arrival date, your reservation will be canceled for all nights and your deposit will be forfeited.
- There will be no refunds for cancellations within 14 days of arrival.
Hotel Room and Suite Early Departures or Shortened Stays
Room and tax will be charged for early departures or changes in departure date after 14 days prior to arrival, check-in or checkout. Please note: WSIA room cancellation policy differs from the hotel policies.
Please email Debbie Hill at email@example.com with any special needs.