- Online registration is now closed. Please contact Vicky Fleming, firstname.lastname@example.org, with additional questions.
- Delegate registration is $975 by January 10.
- After January 10, delegate registration is $1,125.
- Delegates must work for a WSIA member firm.
- Guest registration is $375 by January 10.
- After January 10, full guest registration is $400.
- Guest registration is available only to individuals who do not work in the industry and are attending as the spouse or significant other of a registered delegate.
- Guest registration includes a luncheon and tour on Tuesday, March 3. Guests will receive additional information by email after being registered.
Opening Reception only Guest Registration
- Guest for Opening Reception attendance only is $75.
Meeting Space Forms for Day Meetings and Receptions
To reserve a meeting room, you must complete and submit the forms to WSIA. Forms will not be processed until your firm has registered the required number of delegates for the space requested. Suites can be reserved on the hotel sleeping room reservation site. This link will be provided in your confirmation letter.
- Badges are not assignable and are intended for the exclusive use of the registrant whose name appears on the badge.
- WSIA reserves the right to charge a full registration fee to any individual wearing a badge other than the 2020 Underwriting Summit badge.
- Registration materials, including badges, will only be provided to the registrant upon presentation of his or her valid photo ID.
- Badges are required for all WSIA functions.
- Recommended dress for the Opening Reception and sessions is Business Casual.
- Golf Outing attire is casual.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- All requests must be made in writing. Please email requests to Vicky Fleming at email@example.com. Refunds will be processed within two weeks after request.
- Requests received by the WSIA office by January 10 will be subject to a $50 administrative fee.
- Requests received between January 11 and February 3 will be subject to a 50% cancellation charge.
- There will be no refunds after February 3.
- After February 14, you must register on-site. Contact Vicky Fleming at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- All requests must be made in writing. Please email requests to Vicky Fleming at email@example.com.
Registration & Courtesy Desk Hours
WSIA’s Registration and Courtesy Desks will be located in the Ballroom pre-function area at the JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort & Spa. The desks will be open for registration and packet pickup during the following hours.
Sunday, March 1
1:00 – 6:00 p.m.
Monday, March 2
6:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday, March 3
7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday, March 4
7:30 a.m. – Noon