Virtual Brokers' Lounge Tables
WSIA member firms may reserve up to three Virtual Brokers' Lounge Table for their exclusive use during Annual Marketplace. Virtual Brokers' Lounge tables will offer firms the opportunity to have an in-platform branded presence and the ability to customize the Virtual Brokers' Lounge table to best fit your needs and promote your firm during the event to other registered participants. Virtual Brokers' Lounge Tables will include the ability to:
Virtual Brokers' Lounge Information
- Brand a firm-specific webpage within the WSIA Annual Marketplace with your firm logo and contact information as well as links to your website and social media platforms if you desire.
- Provide contact information and photos of firm professionals who will be key contacts accessible to any participant requesting information or meetings with your firm.
- Make firm marketing materials available to other registered attendees who "visit" the page. This can include videos, brochures and other documents, and you can customize this content to best leverage the table.
- Connect with other registered attendees by accepting in-platform meeting requests, or request future meeting requests made through the Virtual Brokers' Lounge Table, and chat features.
- Capture virtual leads from visitors to your Virtual Brokers' Lounge Table. These analytics include contact information for participants who have requested additional information through your Virtual Brokers' Lounge Table as well as information about how many registered participants visit your page.
- Registration for Virtual Brokers' Lounge Tables is now closed.
- WSIA will provide detailed instructions to firms who reserve tables to begin the development process for those webpages. It will be important for you to provide us with requested information as soon as possible after the request in order to have timely online access to your Virtual Brokers' Lounge Table.
- WSIA will host an interactive training session for firms who reserve tables in advance of the event to help answer questions and provide detailed instructions about how to get the most out of your Virtual Brokers' Lounge Table.
- Contact Chelsea Lenhart, email@example.com, for additional information.