Hotel Rooms & Suites
The 2019 Underwriting Summit will be held at the
Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center in National Harbor, MD. Please note that registered for the meeting does not reserve or guarantee a sleeping room. When making your reservation, please plan to arrive on Sunday, February 24 and depart on Wednesday, February 27. The event will kickoff on Sunday evening with the Opening Reception and on Monday guests are encouraged to attend the Opening Breakfast and keynote speaker, President George W. Bush, at 7:00 a.m.. followed by the association's annual business meeting and awards presentation.
Hotel Room Policies
- The Underwriting Summit will be located at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center.
- A limited number of rooms and suites are available.
- One room per attendee.
- If a hotel room registrant is not registered for the Summit, WSIA reserves the right to cancel the registrant's registration without notice.
Hotel Room Reservations
Registered attendees will receive a link to a hotel reservations page with their event confirmation. Hotel room reservations will be canceled if you have not registered for the Summit prior to making a hotel reservation.
Hotel Room Changes
Sleeping room changes can be made through the hotel reservation link in your WSIA confirmation letter.
Meeting Space Form
To reserve a meeting room or you must complete and submit the form to WSIA. Forms will not be processed until your firm has registered the required number of delegates for the space requested.
Meeting Space Form
- All suites reservations must be made through the reservations link. Contact Vicky Fleming, email@example.com, with questions.
- Suite reservation requests prior to the night of Sunday, February 24 or after the night of Wednesday, February 27 will be handled on space available basis.
- You must be registered for the meeting prior to reserving a suite. Only one suite per firm will be available.
- Suite confirmations will be emailed directly from the hotel. All changes in arrival or departure dates should be made be made with the hotel.
Food & Beverage Needs in Suites
Once you receive confirmation of your suite type, please coordinate your food and beverage needs with the hotel contact noted below. Please finalize your food and beverage needs for your suite at least two weeks prior to arrival.
Hotel Room and Suite Cancellation, No Show Policy, Refund and Credit Card Authorization
A credit card is required to process all reservations for hotel sleeping rooms and suites. Your card will be charged for one night’s room and tax at time of booking. Cancellations can be made up to 14 days prior to your arrival without incurring a one night’s room and tax penalty. Should you make any changes to your reservations after that time or shorten your stay, your one night’s deposit will be forfeited. If you fail to arrive on your confirmed arrival date, your reservation will be canceled for all nights and your deposit will be forfeited. There will be no refunds for cancellations 14 days prior to arrival.
Hotel Room and Suite Early Departures or Shortened Stays
Room and tax will be charged for early departures or changes in departure date after 14 days prior to arrival, check in or checkout. Please Note: WSIA room cancellation policy differs from the hotel policies.
Please email Debbie Hill at firstname.lastname@example.org with any special needs.