Member Private Functions
On-site Function Meeting Space -Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
- All daytime meeting space is now sold out. There is still evening reception space available. Please complete this form and submit it. Contact Vicky Fleming with additional questions at email@example.com
- WSIA has control of all meeting space and outlet usage at the Gaylord National Harbor Resort & Convention Center.
- Forms will not be processed unless you have registered the proper number of delegates for the Summit.
- WSIA has the right to cancel any function booked at the resort without prior approval by a WSIA staff. Firms must have at least 10 delegates registered for the Summit in order to reserve a meeting room.
- Firms with less than 10 delegates registered are encouraged to utilize Club tables and suites. Club tables may be reserved during the registration process.
Policies and Procedures
On-site functions are allowed as long as they are conducted according to the policies listed below. WSIA must be informed of all on-site functions. WSIA has control of all meeting space at the hotel. If your function is on-site at the resort, an on-site Function Listing Form will be emailed to you along with your meeting space confirmation note. Meeting space cannot be requested on any function listing form.
1. Meeting space is available to registered members only. WSIA must have your firm’s completed registration material prior to releasing meeting space for your private function. The cost of the meeting room is based on your set-up needs and food & beverage order. A $250 service fee per meeting room per day is due with confirmed hotel agreement. Meeting space cannot be held on a 24 hour basis. One meeting room per firm may be reserved for day meetings. Daytime meeting space is now sold out, however.
2. Due to the limited meeting space available, firms must register at least 10 delegates to have exclusive use of a meeting room during the day. There is no minimum registration requirement for evening functions. Meeting rooms are limited. Forms will not be processed until the 10 delegates are registered.
3. Meeting space will be located in a secure area. It will be necessary for all employees, planners and guests to be registered for the Summit in order to gain access to your private meeting room prior to 5:30 p.m. No exceptions will be made.
4. Day meeting space is available from 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. on Monday, from 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. on Tuesday and from 7:30 a.m. – Noon on Wednesday.
5. Reception meeting space is available after 5:30 p.m. on Monday and Tuesday for receptions and dinners.
6. No functions or transportation to functions may conflict with the Opening Reception on Sunday, February 24 from 6:30 – 9:30 p.m.
7. Signage is limited to directly outside meeting rooms only.