2018 U40 Annual Meeting attendee lists will be available as a download on a weekly basis by Friday each week.
Attendee Listing by Last Name
Attendee Listing by Member Firm
- Badges are required for all WSIA U40 Annual Meeting Functions.
- Badges are not assignable and are intended for the exclusive use of the registrant whose name appears on the badge.
- WSIA reserves the right to charge a full registration fee to any individual attending the conference related events/sessions.
- Registration materials, including badges, will only be provided to the registrant uppon presentation of his or her business card or identification card.
- Lost badges will not be replaced.
Sunday's First Time Attendee Reception: Business Casual - Collared shirts for the men. Slacks or Khakis acceptable. Jackets not required. No shorts, jeans, t-shirts or torn clothing.
Monday's Education Session: Smart Casual - Collared shirts for the men. Shorts and Jeans acceptable. No t-shirts or torn clothing.
Monday's Reception & Dinner: Business Casual - Collared shirts for the men. Slacks Khaki's acceptable. Jackets not required. No shorts, jeans, t-shirts or torn clothing.
Tuesday's Team-Building Activity/Afternoon Sessions: Casual - Jeans, t-shirts, comfortable clothing and foot wear.
Tuesday's Evening Reception & Dinner: Smart Casual - Collared shirts for the men. Shorts and Jeans acceptable. No t-shirts or torn clothing.
U40 Annual Meeting Registration Desk Hours
WSIA's U40 Annual Marketing Registration Desks will be located at the Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe. The desk will be open for registration and badge pickup during the following hours:
Sunday, October 28
3:00 - 7:30 p.m.
Monday, October 29
7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Click here to return to the U40 Annual Meeting home page.