Click here to register for the U40 Annual Meeting. Registration closes on October 4, 2019. Registration will be limited to 200 participants.
- Member attendee registration requires employment with a WSIA member firm.
- $765 per person, which includes Tuesday networking activities.
- After September 20, 2019 registration is $865.
Guest Registration Options
- Guest registration is available only to individuals not working in the industry who are attending with a registered delegate. Guest registration provides access to all meal functions and receptions.
- Full guest registration is $765 per person and includes all meal functions Sunday and Monday, and Tuesday networking activities. Registration after September 20, 2019 is $865.
- Guest registration for the Tuesday reception only is $176 and includes participation in the offsite event at Luke Bryan's.
- Badges are required for all WSIA U40 Annual Meeting functions.
- Badges are not assignable and are intended for the exclusive use of the registrant whose name appears on the badge.
- WSIA reserves the right to charge a full registration fee to any individual attending the conference related events/sessions.
- Registration materials, including badges, will only be provided to the registrant upon presentation of his or her business card or driver's license.
- Lost badges will not be replaced.
Cancellation, Refund and Name Substitution Policy
- All requests must be made in writing. Please email requests to Emily Stubbs at email@example.com. Refunds will be processed within two weeks after request.
- Name substitution requests will be subject to a $50 administrative fee.
- Cancellation requests received through August 30, 2019 may receive a full refund less a $50 administrative fee.
- Cancellation requests received August 31, 2019 through September 20, 2019 will be subject to a 50% cancellation charge.
- There will be no refunds after September 20, 2019.